The Pain that never Fades Away

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

blind date?

Today was a fun dae for me. But the funniest thing was my date todae at about 7pm. At first i was bored so i texted her what she was doing den she invited me out fer a movie. She den said to bring my little bro along. I surely asked why since he will onli be a gooseberry. She told me questions later so i kept quiet. I met wif her at vivocity at about 6 30 pm wif mie little bro. She was wif a a girl about the same as my little bro's age but only a few weeks younger. She said tat that was her cuz from austrlia to stay wif her. We brought them along on our date n they don't seem to notice tat fiqah n i was wif them. A blind date?Love at first sight? Haha funny actually.U met someone and den u fell in love wif her fer onli 5 mins. We sent the girls home and headed home. on our way home, he told me tat their next date going to be exciting as he had an idea of a surprise.I was surprised to see my bro had a strong impression on her until they could nt forget each other...As they sae, love IS blind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home