The Pain that never Fades Away

Monday, December 15, 2008

haha

Yesterday was quite a fun day for everyone that was involved.I called iskandar to come down to lepak as per usual. Before that i went to loyang point to get a jab that was compulsory fer my to start work. Then i went to eastpoint to get my pay and i bought a new psp,it is purple btw, then i called iskandar tomeet me at his void deck. We then proceed to blk 243 and played cards whatsoever. We then met zafri and we chilled fer a while. The worst thing was i could not modify my psp to fit any games into my memory stick. Kinda sad. Then is's sis called him to ask whether we wanna lepak with her frens and her. We was like okay as both of us do not mind. We went home as our clothes was nt the kind of clothes that is quite okay or 'selekeh'. Then the funny thing happened. I stepped on a puddle and then i fell on my back. The funny thing was it was in slow motion. Iskandar laughed and told me not to disturb him fer 'shuffling' anymore. We laughed all the way home. We met at the same spot and we waited fer his sister. It was almost an hour of waiting. I also said that girls would take a very long time to get ready.Its not like ur meeting ur boyfriend so wads up with making people waiting? No offence girls.Ard 845pm, we then went home. Haha funny and a wierd day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home