The Pain that never Fades Away

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It has been a quite a busy month fer mie. I did nt even have time to go out wif fiqah but i still keep contact wif her so we feel tat we do nt often meet but we still feel close to each other. Since i have started working in kfc,i been occupied wif work and my shift usually do nt favour our time to be wif each other. But its woth it as my pay's coming in on d 7 jan. I have decided what to buy with my pay.Maybe a necklace or a bracelet for her. U guys out there help me decide what to buy fer her. Which is better? My budget is about $250 so maybe its quite okay. Last saturday and sunday is quite a romantic day fer my cousin as that was his wedding day. Congrats fer him.So helped him with the 'kendarat' and by the time i reached home, i was bushed. I called fiqah before going to sleep. No offence fiqah but when u were talking at that point of time, i onli heard was murmuring. I washed my face and by the time i was refreshed to talk to her, she told me that she was tired and wanted to sleep.Sweet irony thats wad i sae. Tats it fer tis time.Gotta go settle some stuff b4 going to bed. Byes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home