The Pain that never Fades Away

Friday, January 16, 2009

Life is tough

before the start of school ard last two weeks or so, i felt the pressure of being a n level student. tons of work keep coming in and out. i find it quite hard to cope but i was lucky to have a very supportive person beside me always and the friends that gives me confidence in myself to succeed in my studies. but within these few days or so, fiqah kept asking me whether i would leave her fer somebody else...i didn't understand at all. she knew that i loved her before and is still loving her now so why is she asking me an absurd question?its true that we must understand a person's attitude and their character to better understand them but i have tried. i now noe that it is hard to understand girls, but i noe that it is nt impossible. but if anyone out there who can offer me some advice on my problem wif fiqah, please i'm open and give me whatever advice that u tink can help me... i now am currently feeling down as the 'break-up'message had appeared to me but it was cancelled as i pleaded wif her nt to let me go. i told her that it was her choice whether to continue tis relationship or nt. i also told her that if she finds that tis relationship has no more meaning, i will agree on the break-up but she gave it a thought and finnaly she didn't want a break-up as she still finds me 'worth-having'. i guess im just lucky to have her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home